- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 package (10 oz., about 40) Marshmallows OR 4 cups Miniature Marshmallows
- 6 cups Rice Krispies cereal
1. In large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
2. Add cereal. Stir until well coated.
3. Using buttered spatula or wax paper evenly press mixture into 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Cool. Cut into 2-inch squares. Best if served the same day.
-1 jar (7 oz.) marshmallow crème can be substituted for marshmallows.
-To freeze, place in layers separated by wax paper in airtight container. Freeze for up to 6 weeks. Let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes before serving.